At Be Challenged, we value the opportunity to partner with schools around Australia in the delivery of programs for teachers, school leaders and support staff.
Our programs can be aligned to the strategic objectives of your school and are designed to enhance cohesiveness, confidence, communication and collaboration amongst these key members of a school community.
Our in-house Educational Consultant, coupled with our highly experienced Sales Executives, Event Managers and Facilitators, will work with you to ensure your Be Challenged program is delivered with your specific objectives in mind.
Some of our partner schools
Our programs for teachers, school leaders and support staff reinforce the value of working as a cohesive team. Participants in Be Challenged staff programs break down barriers and silo mentalities, all the while boosting well-being and reminding individuals of their personal strengths.
We can design and deliver:
- Programs to promote team building and to support culture, aligned to the values of your school
- Opportunities to foster the well-being of teachers and support staff and boost team morale through fun, strengths based, interactive programs
- Activities which foster creative and critical thinking, acting as springboards for productive strategic planning days while reminding teachers of the value of imagination
- Workshops which enhance confidence and capability in key areas, such as managing difficult conversations, understanding change, psychological safety and providing feedback
- Energising facilitation of large scale events, staff professional development opportunities and conferences-either on-site or off-site
- Bespoke workshops for school leadership teams, designed to enhance team synergy and cohesiveness
- Collaborative design and delivery of engaging and energising staff induction days
Be Challenged can partner with your school in the delivery of programs for teachers, leaders and support staff across the course of the school year.
TOP 5 PROGRAMS for teachers, school leaders and support staff
REVIEWS ABOUT OUR PROGRAMS FOR TEACHERS, LEADERS AND SUPPORT STAFF
“Thank you for organising such a fun, light-hearted experience for us to get to know our colleagues better, as well as mix with staff we don’t know as well. The program was well planned and I haven’t laughed that hard in a long time!”
– Staff program participant, Regents Park State School
“For the past 5 years, Be Challenged has supported my staff to kick start the school year with fun, laughter, healthy competition but most importantly helping support my team building philosophy. I know when I contact Be Challenged I am looked after from start to finish. My staff look forward every year to see what amazing Team Building challenge we are undertaking.”
– Principal, Musgrave Hill State School
SEND US AN ENQUIRY
The unexpected benefits of being uncomfortable when prioritising growth
As an educator, you would be familiar with the anxiety some students feel as they struggle to learn a new skill or concept. This positive discomfort leads to growth and is an essential part of the learning process. How can we as teachers encourage students to embrace this discomfort? Do we embrace positive discomfort?
Read more here
Seven Principles of Effective Team Building in Education
In recent years, the importance of team culture has become clearer for many. Traditionally much of the focus had been on collaboration and team outcomes, however post covid, many have also realised the profound impact team culture has on the wellbeing and motivation of individuals.
Striking the right mix of individual and team focuses is crucial. This forms the basis for our seven principles of effective team building.
Read more here