About the programs
All of our Virtual Team Building programs are designed to drive team engagement and collaboration with no more than a computer and internet connection.
The global remote workforce was already forecast to boom over the next few years, and we expect that the coronavirus will fast-track this transition. Organisations who develop strong virtual team structures now will better weather this storm and stand out when the threat of this virus recedes.
For many, working from home will be a challenging prospect. Isolation can potentially lead to loneliness and other mental health issues. Motivation and productivity will suffer for some, while others will struggle to switch off and disconnect. Either way, it’s critical to keep the Buzz among remote workers, connecting with your team and encouraging collaboration. And Be Challenged’s range of Virtual Team Building programs are designed to help you do exactly that.
- Better problem solvers
- Breaking down barriers
- Building relationships and networking
- Company Team Building Games
- Energised quickly
- Focused on one goal
- Giving back to the community
- More collaborative
- Purely having fun
- Remote and Virtual Team Building
- Rewarded and entertained
- Taken out of their comfort zone
- Virtual Programs for Conferences & Meetings
- Virtual Programs for Fun and Team Building
- Virtual Programs for Learning and Development