At Be Challenged we believe that collectively we can make a huge difference to the lives of those less fortunate than us.
To help achieve this, we have partnered with global giving organisation, B1G1 since 2016 to connect our everyday business activities with support for projects and worthy causes around the world.
To date our clients have delivered hundreds of thousands of Impacts across 133 different worthy causes.
B1G1 is our chosen giving partner because 100 per cent of your giving goes to recipients, and you can make it personal and choose your impact from some 500 projects.
You Give 1000 Days of Clean Water When You Book a Team Building Program
Every time a team building program is booked with Be Challenged, the person booking provide families living in Tigray, Ethiopia with 1000 days of access to life-saving clean water through the construction of hand-dug wells. Why is this important?
- In Tigray, water borne disease is a significant cause of death, especially in children under the age of five. Providing wells helps reduce the mortality rate.
- Without a well, women can spend hours every day collecting water from sources often polluted by livestock.
- A well allows girls to receive a proper education instead of spending their time collecting water.
- The projects also deliver training and education in health and sanitation as well as family planning.
- Family meals can be prepared earlier, and improved sanitary practices mean less illness and fewer missed school days.
Our Giving Goal – 1 MILLION Impacts by the end of 2022
Medical Support for Ukrainian Children
In addition to the above giving, if you refer a colleague to Be Challenged, leave us a Google Review, or fill in a post program survey, you will also be supporting Ukrainian children with the provision of seven of days of medical care.
Through B1G1 partner, Child Aid, the support you provide will help innocent victims of war, both refugees and families remaining in Ukraine, while also keeping local economies working. See below for more details on how you can give.
Refer a Colleague or Friend
If someone you know could benefit from Be Challenged’s Team Building Services, simply fill in this form and we will send you both an email confirming we have actioned the giving and outlining our services for your colleague to consider.
Leave us a Google Review
Have you had the pleasure of previously working with Be Challenged? If so, then we would love it if you shared that joy with the world by way of a Google Review. Click here to give a review and we will be in touch to confirm your giving.
Complete a Post Program survey
Feedback on our services is essential to ensure we continually improve. We offer every person who books a program with us the opportunity to complete a Post Program Survey.
Philanthropic Team Building Programs
As well as these everyday Giving Impacts, we have developed a range of philanthropic team building programs such as Impact, Go Give and Helping Hands that are designed specifically to enable you and your team to deliver meaningful impacts to a worthy cause of your choice.
People want to help, and your team will appreciate the opportunity to work together to make a difference to the lives of those less fortunate.
B1G1 – How it works
B1G1 helps businesses achieve more social impact by embedding giving activities into everyday business operations and creating unique giving stories. Every business transaction and general day-to-day activities can impact a worthy cause.
- 500+ HIGH-IMPACT CAUSES: B1G1 partner with vetted, high-impact projects to support people and communities around the world.
- 100% GOES TO CAUSES: With a unique giving model, we pass on 100% of your giving to the projects you choose to support. – designed to
- GIVING STORIES THAT TRULY RESONATE: B1G1 lets you ’embed’ giving into your business activities so that you can easily create a great impact that inspires.
Our Giving Manager
Senior event manager and long-time Be Challenged team member, Vanessa Mullen is our B1G1 Giving Manager, and, along with directors Oliver and Kingsley, has been instrumental to the long-term success of this program.
Fill in your details below and someone from Be Challenged will be in touch within one business day to assist.