At Be Challenged, we value the opportunity to partner with schools around Australia in the delivery of programs for school students.
Our in-house Educational Consultant, coupled with our highly experienced Sales Executives, Event Managers and Facilitators, will work with you to ensure your Be Challenged program is delivered with your specific objectives in mind.
Some of our partner schools
Our student programs are closely mapped to the general capabilities and serve to enhance skills in collaboration, critical thinking and creative thinking. We consider it to be ‘learning in disguise’ for students of all ages!
Participants have fun, while learning the value of challenge, effective communication with others and the power of resilience when seeking to achieve a goal.
We can design and deliver:
- Programs to promote the cohesiveness of groups of students and to support school culture, aligned to the values of your school
- Bespoke programs designed according to the needs of your school’s curricular and co-curricular programs
- Enrichment opportunities to challenge gifted and talented students, who thrive from differentiated learning opportunities
- Programs mapped to the General Capabilities, as identified by The New South Wales Education Standards Authority and in the National Curriculum
- Programs mapped to key areas of the curriculum, such as PDHPE, Science and Commerce
- Programs to support key milestones in your school calendar, such as orientation days, leadership inductions and transitions to new stages of schooling
- Workshops to enhance the leadership skills of students
- A strengths-based approach which assists students to become empowered and self-confident
Be Challenged can partner with your school in the delivery of programs for students across the course of the school year.
Our downloadable Be Challenged Schools Development Guide, mapped to the workshops and programs we offer across the course of a year, may assist you in planning for the year ahead.