Many diligent clients have been asking about the OHS protocols we have in place during in-person programs and which programs will be best to deliver high quality and much-needed team building outcomes in a safe and responsible way.
Be Challenged’s COVIDsafe Events Framework and Program Offering ensures all of our programs – and events we participate in – adhere to the relevant and most recent state OHS legislation. The Framework includes applying our COVID-19 Safety Plan and only offering programs that can be run safely, but without compromising on the delivery of much-needed outcomes that many businesses and teams desperately need after months in isolation.
It also means closely watching and being highly responsive to the fast-changing nature of government restrictions, requirements and border closures.
The most common reasons people are booking our COVIDSafe Programs are:
- Reconnect team members who have been working in isolation
- Motivate and inspire a team to succeed in difficult circumstances
- Drive digital collaboration and a positive team structure
- Deliver key company messaging in a memorable way
COVIDsafe Events Framework:
- Commencing all events with a Be Challenged COVIDsafe briefing as well as clear and vocal reminders throughout the program
- Prominent written COVIDsafe signage during all programs
- Restricting access to anyone with any symptoms
- Hand sanitisation before, during and after programs for all participants
- Limiting team/table sizes to those required by state laws
- Cleaning equipment and venue space before, during and after programs
- Adhering to physical distancing requirements with marked guidelines
COVIDsafe Programs Offered
Big Picture: teamwork, cooperation and communication
Chain Reaction Table Top: teams connect a series of simple machines with next, creating a chain reaction
Win it in a Minute: teams battle it out in hilarious and exciting 60 second challenges
Orchestrate: teams become a real symphony orchestra in only two hours!
Quickfire: teams complete as many challenges within a given timeframe
Go Team: GPS-triggered team challenges in the form of questions, clues, and pictures
Crescendo: learn the violin in under one hour and play as a group
Bridging the Divide: collaborative construction project with teams working to design and construct a bridge
Team Opportunity: Collaborate to invest and assess goals, risks, strengths, and weaknesses
Peak Performance: teams manage resources and monitor conditions to scale Mount Everest
ENQUIRE NOW – Fill in the form below to find out more about our COVIDSafe Team Building Programs