We are always on the lookout for talented and experienced facilitators as well as passionate team building, events and operations legends who thrive on connecting people.
What do you want to Be?
To be effective, to be collaborative, to be more… you need to Be Challenged.
Any current listings can be seen below, however, either way we would encourage you to send us your details with the form below/across. Even if there’s nothing listed right now, we might have something available off-market. Or we might even create a position for you. Otherwise, we will keep your details on file for any future roles that become available.
Please note, we always appreciate cover letters, but would ask you include it in your resume attachment.
CURRENTLY HIRING (NOV 2021): Sales Manager (NSW) – Full time
Joint Manager Director (Sales and Marketing)
This role consists of 3 priorities:
- Manage and develop existing relationships
- Service and convert incoming enquiries
- Support marketing initiatives
High levels of customer service, a fast-paced mentality and good communication skills are required.
Key Stakeholders – External
- Existing Clients
- New Clients
- Industry Associations
- Joint Managing Director (Sales and Marketing)
- Other Sales Managers
- Sales and Marketing Coordinators
- Product Specialist
- Work with the team/s in order to contribute towards achieving the revenue budgets and business plan objectives
- Accurately enter bookings into system
- Ensure all calls and enquiries are attended to promptly and in a professional manner
- Facilitate bookings, cancellations and amendments for clients
- Liaise with Operations team to ensure all details and outcomes are being achieved in your event
- Develop proposals, letters and presentations as required
- Maintain a working knowledge of Be Challenged products and services in order to meet client expectations
- Using Hubspot and Salesforce follow tasks to maintain effective relationships with past and new client
- Anticipate the needs of past clients and consistently satisfy those needs professionally
- Respond quickly and politely to all customer enquiries, capturing them in the appropriate system if they are considered commercially significant
- Build rapport and establish relationships with all clients
- Follow the agreed complaint management process and enter/report all complaints into the appropriate system (as required)
- Support and champion marketing campaigns
- Account Based Marketing campaigns
- Minimum HSC or equivalent
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
- Sales training (preferable)
- Sales experience
- Hospitality customer service industry
Skills and Knowledge
- Team oriented
- Results oriented
- Adaptable and flexible
- Proactive and passionate
- Customer and client oriented
- Problem solving skills
- Strong ability to build relationships
- Time and priority management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Detail and quality oriented
- Good listening skills
- Confident and positive approach
- PC literate
If this sounds like you, please apply using the form above. We look forward to hearing from you!
Fill in your details below and someone from Be Challenged will be in touch within one business day to assist.