Who: A Leading Advertising Agency (400 staff across New South Wales and Victoria)
What: Be Challenged supported a leading advertising agency in launching their new Sales Strategy. The client’s regional sales conferences in both NSW and Victoria used the principles of a successful Formula 1 Pitt Crew. Each 2-day conference was held offsite and focused on:
- Clearly defining their roles and responsibilities
- Understanding how roles intersect and affect others
- Aligning staff with a shared vision.
Each of the offsites was designed to supplement the Formula 1 analogy. So Be Challenged Flat Out Formula 1 Program was the obvious choice.
End-to-end support – before, during and after the conference
Be Challenged were engaged by the agency before, during and after event to assist with:
- Engagement before the conference
- Customising the event and deciding how to position the Program alongside the Sales Strategy meeting
- Re-engagement of staff after the offsite.
Before the conference
After the event was announced to staff, the Be Challenged team helped design several pre-event engagements. These engagements included:
- Teasers to staff regarding the overall Formula 1 theme
- Announcing the teams before the event
- Encouraging teams to build their own identity
- Explaining how the offsite was linked to the agency’s Sales Strategy.
These pre-event engagements created a buzz ahead of the offsite and ensured the day itself was one to remember.
During the conference
The Flat Out Formula 1 Program was incredibly well received on the day. Thanks to the pre-event engagements, participants fully understood why they were performing the activity and how it linked into the overall theme of the offsite.
After the conference
A fully built company-branded Flat Out Formula 1 car was delivered to each office after the event. Each car provided a physical reminder of the experience on the day and ensured that the Sales Strategy was top of mind for staff.
“The conference was invaluable to staff and that the Flat Out Formula 1 Program played a key role in staff retaining the overall messaging of the Sales Strategy.”